Four hours, starting at 14:00 CEST
Why You Should Attend
This webinar is designed to provide an initial understanding of the features, functionality, and installation options available with the Sophos Endpoint Protection suite.
The online course is aimed at anyone who is new to Sophos Endpoint Protection (or has had limited exposure to the administrative aspects of the product) and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the Enterprise Console, and learn the best-practices methods for enabling comprehensive network security using the Endpoint suite.
Note: This course is focused on running Sophos Enterprise Console on a Windows network
Sophos Endpoint Protection
Sophos Endpoint Protection features Sophos Anti-Virus, Sophos Client Firewall and Sophos NAC - all of which are managed from Enterprise Console.
Sophos Anti-Virus provides complex networks with rapid, integrated protection against known and unknown malware and against threats to productivity such as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. It can be centrally installed, configured and monitored across the network, and is updated automatically with the latest protection from SophosLabs™.
- Live tour of the Sophos Enterprise Console
- Review of deployment options for Sophos Anti-Virus across a Windows network
- Review of common administrative tasks within Sophos Anti-Virus and Enterprise Console
- Working with Sophos Technical Support
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Begin your installation of the Endpoint product in a standard environment
- Identify reasoning behind platform requirements
- Describe all significant features of the product, including 'power user/admin features'
- Identify how to best capture information on problems, communicate effectively for resolution and manage the resolution path