The Solutions Project Manager will report to the Vice President of OEM and act as the force behind identifying and communicating the requirements necessary to scale and differentiate Sophos. Armed with a deep understanding of Sophos’ target customer, the Solutions Project Manager will work with a cross-functional team to define the features, functionality and roadmap for Sophos’ OEM technology as well as become the lead evangelist for current solutions.
- Work with Sophos Product Managers and peers to establish key requirements in products and roadmap
- Become a trusted partner with Development and Operations teams to define product and service offerings that excite the market
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define the Go-To-Market strategy facilitating product positioning, key benefits and target customer.
- Manage alignment of product with other business units to ensure smooth releases and full cycle product management.
- Develop deep understanding of target customer
- Coordinate the tracking, monitoring and analysis of improvements in customer experience within each channel and business unit. Develop system for benchmarking customer advocacy and satisfaction results versus competitors.
- Work with partners in their development of initiatives for improving customer experience and meeting established goals.
- Act as business expert on business and system processes
- Represent voice of customer and become lead evangelist
Experience and Skills
- 7 to 9 years of experience in product management.
- Proven track record of successfully shipping applications.
- Background sales and/or marketing.
- Be an expert articulating the market around competitive offerings, cloud and SaaS technologies, and security technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Software Security products is a requirement
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate across and up the organization including internal communication to gain buy-in on product strategy and technology implementation and deployment.
- Experience working with/in start-up work environment preferred with Entrepreneurial mind set, driven to build a business, not just a product Education/Certifications An undergraduate degree in CS, CE or other Engineering field is highly preferred; an MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus.
In most cases, the compensation package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation