To be a results-driven Senior Product Data Analyst, supporting the efforts for our Cloud product. You will focus on collecting quantitative and qualitative data surrounding the overall success of the Sophos Cloud product as well as analysing and effectively communicating these points to stakeholders in the organization. In this Cloud role, you will own the communication of the product’s success and health to the organization and effectively partner with cross-functional groups like Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, Product Management, Marketing and Sales Operations to continually improve the Cloud product.
- Extract, analyze and effectively communicate Sophos Cloud product data points from Salesforce.com reports.
- Compile weekly reports on the product sales performance.
- Support product launches, releases and feature utilizations programs and implement communication strategies across the partner and internal customer bases.
- Partner with assigned sales representative for major deals closed to identify key deal attributes including product strengths and issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of the organization.
- Coordinate and host regular success calls with assigned sales representative and partners to document partner and sales successes with the Sophos Cloud product for internal learning
Experience And Skills
- 5+ years in a partner/client-facing role desirable
- Project, detail and data oriented
- Prior experience with a CRM (Salesforce.com) desirable
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experienced and comfortable with SaaS products
- Go-getter attitude – ability to get things done!!
- Passion to understand what motivates and engages our partners
In most cases, the compensation package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation