Sophos is focused on delivering the best IT security and data protection for businesses. Today Sophos products protect over 100,000 businesses and 100 million users, in more than 150 countries. Sophos understands what it takes to keep businesses secure and this is why Sophos is recognized globally by its Customers and Analysts alike, as leaders in what it does.
The key to the Sophos success story is its people…. Sophos is built on a foundation of world class talent, who have developed long standing careers with the company. Sophos believes its employees are the company’s best asset…and is therefore continuously seeking to acquire high calibre talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation and success of the Sophos global brand.
Sophos is looking for an experienced Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to help us scale globally. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building world class talent acquisition teams from the ground up, creating and implementing a strategy for building a strong employment brand and attracting diverse talent across multiple verticals.
You will be strategic and flexible with a passion for innovative solutions, work collaboratively and take a hands-on approach. The role will partner with leaders at various levels within the organization to coach, support and provide guidance on recruitment best practices, as well as implement technology and tools.
**Candidate's location in the US is flexible or can be based in our office in Santa Clara, CA or Burlington, MA.
- Responsible and own the talent acquisition philosophy, strategy and activities globally
- Manage and expand the talent acquisition team ensuring global resource coverage that supports a high hiring bar and continually improves
- Evaluate and implement technology, infrastructure, recruitment processes and assessments/tools that support the recruitment of the best talent globally
- Drive innovation through new ways to attract, engage and land the best candidates through our employment brand.
- Partner with senior level stakeholders to develop business specific strategies that attract and retain the best talent
- Develop a data-driven recruiting organization, including analytics that provide insight and decision support
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
Experience and Skills
- 8+ years of talent acquisition and management experience including having developed a talent acquisition function from the ground up
- Developed, built, and grew the capabilities of a talent acquisition team.
- Experience with employment branding, innovative sourcing strategies, and building robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Have implemented successful recruitment processes including technology and tools (i.e. ATS implementation)
- Global recruiting experience preferred
- Passionate about talent to ensure that all candidates have a positive experience
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to partner with a wide variety of stakeholders with every changing needs.
In most cases, the compensation package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation