This article explains how to check what versions of Sophos Anti-Virus are running on your endpoint computers that are managed by Enterprise Console.
- To check the current versions of our products see article 11846.
- The version reported by managed computers, updating from your Sophos Update Manager, will be based on your subscription settings.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Enterprise Console 5.2.1 R2
Enterprise Console 5.2.1
Enterprise Console 5.2.0
Enterprise Console 5.1.0
Enterprise Console 5.0.0
What To Do
- Open Enterprise Console.
- Ensure the 'Endpoints' view is active (grayed out on the 'View' menu).
- Select the 'Anti-Virus Details' tab. The version of Sophos Anti-Virus is shown in the 'Anti-virus version' column.
- To check detailed version information right-click on a computer in the console and select 'View Computer Details'.
The computer details information can be copied or saved as a file (html or txt) and is useful to send to Technical Support when discussing an issue.
- The version shown in the console is the version reported by the endpoint. You should check the 'Last message received from computer' date (under computer details) to ensure the computer has reported recently.
- It can be useful to filter the view of all computers to show only those that are connected