The following article details how to access Sophos Cloud.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
What To Do
- If you have an account and wish to change the credentials:
- Using your existing credentials, log in at https://cloud.sophos.com
- On the right-hand side,from the dropdown under your user name select 'Administration & Licensing', then 'Administrators' and then click on the Administrator you with to modify.
- You can now choose from the following:
- Change your user login email address.
- Change your user login password.
- Add or modify administrator accounts.
- Change Sophos Support settings.
- There are additional Advanced settings that can only be changed by Sophos Support including web download scanning and reputation checks. Contact technical support for help with these.
- If you do not have an account, you can sign up for an evaluation by visiting: http://www.sophos.com/products/free-trials/sophos-cloud.aspx.
For a list of frequently asked questions regarding Sophos Cloud see the Sophos Cloud FAQ.