You are working within the Network Security Group to provide the highest levels of product expertise.
- Troubleshoot, replicate, analyze and diagnose customer issues that have been escalated by the worldwide support teams.
- Communicate directly with our Escalation Engineers to help ensure timely and effective resolution of software issues and questions raised by the worldwide support teams.
- Respond to internal support forum postings, ensuring they are answered within departmental guidelines Document and record all activities and communication with support staff or customers according to departmental standards of quality.
- Recording of all activities in the department’s case logging system which needs to be updated so progress can be tracked for each incident.
- Produce technical articles based on support incidents / hot issues
Experience And Skills
- Experience of supporting customers over the phone within an IT environment
- In depth experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux operating systems
- In depth experience of configuration and troubleshooting general networking issues
- Experience in troubleshooting protocols like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS and DHCP
- Fluent in German and English
Special How To Apply Instructions
To apply for this position, please send your application details to: