Two hours, starting at 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
This webinar is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the current threat posed by malware and other malicious exploits, and the methods in which to prevent these attacks using the Sophos Endpoint Security and Control suite.
The course is aimed at anyone who has had exposure to Sophos Endpoint Security and Control and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product, and learn the best-practices methods for prevention and remediation of web-based and other threats.
Note: This course is focused on running Sophos Endpoint Security and Control on a Windows network
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control features Sophos Anti-Virus, Sophos Client Firewall and Sophos NAC - all of which are managed from Enterprise Console.
Sophos Anti-Virus provides complex networks with rapid, integrated protection against known and unknown malware and against threats to productivity such as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. It can be centrally installed, configured and monitored across the network, and is updated automatically with the latest protection from SophosLabs™.
- Review of current threat landscape and methods of defending your network
- Deep-dive of advanced administration tasks within Sophos Anti-Virus and Enterprise Console
- Policy creation for enabling Application Control, Device Control, and HIPS, Client Firewall, and Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUAs)
- Locating a source of infection
- Methods to clean-up infected systems
- Dealing with a virus outbreak
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the best-practices approach for using the Endpoint product in a complex environment to combat the current threat-types seen today
- Identify how to best capture information on complex, threat-based problems, communicate effectively for resolution and manage the resolution path