Two hours, starting at 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
This webinar is designed to
provide a fundamental overview of the Sophos Mobile Control product including
environmental requirements, features, and a live demonstration.
The course is aimed at anyone
who is new to Sophos Mobile Control (or has had limited exposure to the
administrative aspects of the product) and wishes to increase their technical
understanding of the SMC product.
Sophos Mobile Control
Sophos Mobile Control is a
management center for controlling iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile devices.
SMC provides growing Enterprise
environments with the tools to manage apps, protect data, and enforce security
policies on mobile devices. With the rapidly increasing popularity of
mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets in corporate environments, it
is becoming imperative to protect the security of these devices. SMC
offers the functionality to meet these demands.
- Live tour of the Sophos Mobile Control web interface
- Overview of prerequisites and installation procedures
- Review of deployment options for Sophos Mobile Control clients
- Review of common administrative tasks within Sophos Mobile Control
- Best-practices for defining polices, deploying apps, andlocking/wiping mobile devices
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Begin your installation of the Sophos Mobile Control product in a standard environment
- Identify reasoning behind platform requirements
- Describe all significant features of the product, including 'power user/admin features'
- Identify how to best capture information on complex problems, communicate effectively for resolution and manage the resolution path