Boggs Paving use Sophos RED to connect branch offices to headquarters. Saving time and effort, and improving the integrity of their remote office security. Scarica subito
“RED has allowed us to provide sophisticated network security at our remote offices that was deployed quickly and controlled at the main office. What more could I ask?”
Ray Brown, IT Manager, Boggs Paving
||Headquarters with four branch offices|
||Sophos UTM 220 at the headquarter and four Sophos RED devices at the branch offices |
- Each remote office had individual antivirus licenses which had to be updated on site
- Ray Brown spent significant time travelling between the remote sites
- At the same time Brown was worried about the integrity of their network protection
- Sophos UTM 220 at the headquarter and four Sophos RED devices at the branch offices.
- To install the RED devices, all Ray Brown had to do was call an employee in each location and get them to plug it in.
- The ability to deploy, configure and manage the Sophos RED units from one location has eliminated the need to travel between sites for security and virus issues, saving time and money.