Using Sophos UTM, Sophos Mobile Control, and Sophos Endpoint Protection, the City of Airdrie is simplifying and unifying security management and reporting across all devices, reducing administrative costs, and strengthening compliance. Scarica subito
"When it came to mobility, desktop, and server protection with one client managed through one pane of glass, Sophos fit the bill."
PAUL HURST, Network Administrator, City of Airdrie
||Sophos UTM, Sophos Mobile Control, Sophos Endpoint Protection|
- Airdrie’s IT organization needed to systematically upgrade its security management infrastructure to meet the needs of its fast-growing, fast-changing community.
- They had struggled with security products that were ineffective and costly to manage.
- Meanwhile, as Airdrie moved to support more mobile devices, it faced greater complexity and many new control challenges.
- Airdrie considered endpoint and mobile solutions from Sophos, Symantec, Trend, McAfee, and AVG. They had already had a positive experience with Sophos UTM and decided to choose Sophos for both Endpoint and Mobile.
- Factors that influenced their decision include Sophos’ rapid response to zero day exploits; compliance support; and the ability to remotely manage data and device security.
- IT security management is simpler as Airdrie can now review quarantined items and infections more efficiently. Desktop rollouts have become simple and effective, and no longer require onsite manual intervention.
- Airdrie can now consider BYOD, reducing equipment costs without impacting security or staff.
- Bringing mobility, desktop, and server security management together through one client will reduce the time spent managing devices—so they won't need additional staff to administer our growing infrastructure.