Deloitte Ireland, part of the globally-connected network of Deloitte firms, provides audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance to public and private sector clients across multiple industries. To inspire client confidence and ensure the safety of valuable, sensitive information, Deloitte Ireland turned to Sophos for its encryption needs.
"With Sophos, we can confirm—on an ongoing basis—the status of every device on our network, giving me complete reassurance that each of our people's laptops is secure."
John Gray, Director IT and Operations Department, Deloitte Ireland
Scarica Deloitte Ireland
Deloitte Ireland needs the utmost security systems for its clients' information. To inspire client confidence and ensure the safety of valuable, sensitive information, Deloitte turned to Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise for its encryption needs. Scarica subito
- In 2004, Deloitte invested in a full Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) program that resulted in the company deploying smartcard technology across the organization—including access to buildings, computers and printers.
- In line with this, Deloitte identified the need for full encryption to ensure that the confidential information stored on every one of its people's desktop and laptop computers was secure.
- Since encryption solutions do not typically have a uniform means of dealing with smartcard technology, integration could have proven a challenge.
- But with the help of Sophos Professional Services, Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise was integrated quickly and effectively with Deloitte Ireland's existing security infrastructure, including the firm's smartcard system.
- With the installation of Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise, Deloitte Ireland now has a best-of-breed partnership, combining smartcard and encryption policies.