Scarica San Juan School District
To better secure their network and reduce time spent on security administration, San Juan School District replaced three point products with a UTM product. After evaluating Fortinet, SonicWall and Untangle they opted for Sophos UTM. As a long-time Sophos Endpoint customer they were excited about working with the same vendor for both solutions, and were impressed by Sophos UTM’s complete feature set and strong independent reviews. Scarica subito
“With Sophos all our network security is managed in one place, saving me loads of time.”
Steven Smith, Network Administrator, San Juan School District
||Sophos UTM, Sophos Wireless Security, Sophos Endpoint|
- San Juan School District wanted to reduce time spend managing network security, while also improving their protection
- They decided to go for a Unified Threat Management product that also offered reliable failover capabilities.
- After evaluating solutions from Fortinet, Sonicwall and Untangle, they opted for Sophos UTM.
- As a long-standing Sophos Endpoint user they were excited to get both protection solutions from the same vendor.
- They were also impressed by the Sophos UTM feature set and the strong independent reviews.
- The single management interface makes managing network security simple and has delivered significant time savings.