Scarica L'Arcidiocesi di New Orleans
L'Arcidiocesi di New Orleans Scarica subito
“We liked Sophos UTM for its ease of use, affordability and an initial comfort right out of the box.”
Justin Gibson, Director of IT
||Education (Ecclesiastical Institute)|
||New Orleans, USA|
||30,000 IP adresses|
||Sophos UTM |
- The Archdiocese had been experiencing issues with their Symantec Enterprise Firewall.
- Their small IT team had limited capacity for maintenance work.
- Due to the diverse nature of their organization they had specific needs, such as being able to have different levels of content filtering for schools and offices.
- The Archdiocese tested lots of products including Sonicwall, Fortinet and Cisco appliances.
- They chose Sophos UTM for its ease of use, affordability and an initial comfort right out of the box
- The key feature that attracted them to the UTM product was the firewall. They felt it was far superior to the SGS 5400 that they also tested.
- Upon implementing Sophos UTM their bandwidth doubled overnight.
- The easy graphical user interface (GUI) has raised productivity by saving administration time.
- The content filtering was a time-saver as well. Before, a lot of man-hours were tied up managing the white and black lists, but with Sophos UTM, it was built right in.