This article describes how to pre-define the Domain during login to the Self Service Portal of Sophos Mobile Control
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Mobile Control 2.5.0
What To Do
- Log on as super administrator.
- Edit the customer for whom you want to pre-define the Domain.
- Click on 'Configure External LDAP'.
- Click 'Next' three times.
- On the page 'LDAP SSP Configuration' you can configure an 'SSP login template' which will be the pre-defined domain. Use the placeholder %_USER_% for the username of the user. (eg: %_USER_%@smc.Sophos.com or Sophos\%_USER_%). %_USER_%, will be replaced with the username that is used on the Self Service Portal.
For example, if you use JohnSmith as the username on the portal, then during the logon, the server will work with the string: JohnSmith@smc.Sophos.com
- Save your changes.
: Since 3.5 this is not needed anymore.