This article explains how to locate your license name from the main console (management server).
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Enterprise Manager 4.7.0
Sophos Control Center 4.1
Sophos Control Center 4.0.0
Enterprise Console 5.0.0
Enterprise Console 4.7.0
Enterprise Console 4.5.0
What To Do
Follow the section below depending on the console version you have installed.
Note: To find out which console version your have open Add/Remove Programs on your server (Start | Run | Type:
appwiz.cpl | Press return).
Sophos Control Center
- In Windows Explorer browse to the following folder (depending on operating system):
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sophos\Update Manager\Update Manager\Warehouse\Catalogue\
C:\Programdata\Sophos\Update Manager\Update Manager\Warehouse\Catalogue\
- Using Notepad.exe (or a web browser) open the following file:
- Note the text in the 'LicenseDescription' tag.
Enterprise Console/Enterprise Manager
From the computer running the central console:
- Open the console and click on the update managers view.
- On the left-hand side, from the 'Software Subscriptions' panel, right-click on the a subscription name and select 'View/Edit Subscription'.
- The 'Software Subscription' dialog shows the license type next to 'License:'