Like many rapidly growing SMB organizations, CareCloud required enterprise-level security but did not have the internal resources to manage multiple devices. They chose Sophos UTM as it delivered the security they needed, all managed through one simple, easy-to-use interface. Télécharger maintenant
“With Sophos, I’m confident our network – including our wireless – is secure.”
Tom Packert, CTO
||Sophos UTM, Sophos Wireless Secuirty|
- CareCloud needed a cost-effective solution that would scale as the company continued to grow.
- In addition to looking for a single product that would meet all of their security needs, CareCloud also wanted a company that would provide great support.
- They evaluated products from Cisco, SonicWall, Barracuda, Websense. However, after using the Sophos UTM Home Use Edition they chose Sophos as they knew how effective and easy-to-use the solution would be.
- CareCloud implemented Sophos UTM 625 hardware units with network, web and wireless security subscriptions as well as several of Sophos’s Wireless Security Access Points to secure wireless access throughout the facility.
- By managing security through one interface rather than multiple point products, CareCloud saves a considerable amount of time.
- CareCloud also took advantage of Sophos’s unique clustering capabilities so that the solution will scale as the business grows– further simplifying their security management