Télécharger Enfield Borough Council
Enfield Borough Council needed increased security to support flexible working on their laptops. Choosing Sophos encryption helped reap the benefits of remote working, while guarding against data loss and ensuring full compliance with data protection regulations. Télécharger maintenant
“We needed a robust, reliable solution that would help us meet strict security control criteria. Sophos encryption technology has helped us achieve this.”
Alan Andrews, Technical Architecture and Delivery Manager
||Enfield, London, UK
- Enfield needed to confirm with CoCo regulations, are strict security rules for digital communication with central government.
- Enfield also wanted to enable mobile and home working, so replaced its desktop estate with laptops.
- SafeGuard Enterprise was chosen as it is a highly rated encryption and data loss prevention technology. It also gave Enfield a number of practical benefits such as the flexibility of a policy-based system and the ability to handle administration from a single central control console.
- Enfield was already successfully using Sophos Endpoint Security and Control to protect against malware threats.
- Enfield is now fully compliant with CoCo regulations.
- Enfield is making better use of its resources as it can enable hotdesking and mobile and remote working.