Télécharger City of Newton
Using Sophos Complete Security Suite for Government, the City of Newton, Kansas has consolidated and simplified security management, improved client performance, eliminated or avoided several thousands of dollars in costs for separate spam prevention, web filtering, and remote PC support -- and made its "one-woman IT organization" even more productive. Télécharger maintenant
"Consolidating on Sophos significantly reduced the amount of time I spend on security issues. I like having one vendor for many solutions: the fewer applications to manage and purchase support for, the smoother things are.”
Brenda Ternes, Information Technology Manager
||City of Newton, Kansas, USA|
||Sophos Complete Security Suite for Government |
- City of Newton was running Symantec's endpoints alongside other vendors' firewalls and spam. As a result Brenda Ternes, City of Newton's ‘one-woman IT department’, was spending too much time managing their security.
- Brenda was very frustrated with Symantec, including issues with licensing, poor support and slow, resource-hungry products.
- The GFI email filter they were using was letting in too much spam, which in turn was generating complaints.
- First, City of Newton replaced Symantec's AV with Sophos' endpoint protection, which led to immediate performance improvements.
- Next, they consolidated their protection with the Sophos Complete Security Suite for Government. This license includes Sophos Email Protection and Sophos Web Protection, which together saved Newton over $6000 in annual costs.
- Consolidating their protection with Sophos has significantly reduced the amount of time Newton spends on security issues as well as making real cost savings.
- Sophos also delivers better protection, including securing remote users both on and off the network.