West Carroll was using an Ubuntu server as their gateway and firewall but it didn’t give them visibility into the network’s performance or security. Since consolidating their firewall and wireless security with Sophos UTM they have gained improved visibility and saved $50,000. Télécharger maintenant
“Coordinating firewall and wireless security in one solution has saved us a considerable amount of time as well as money.”
Shelia Brawner, technology coordinator
||Tennessee, United States|
||Sophos UTM with Network, Email and Wireless Protection and 34 Access Points |
- The West Carroll Special School District was using an Ubuntu. server as their gateway and firewall. While the server seemed to be working it did not give them visibility into the network’s performance or security.
- Due to time constraints they also wanted a solution that would provide effective security and simple management.
- After looking at products from Lightspeed, their partner Syndesi Solutions recommended Sophos UTM appliance with network, email and wireless protection subscriptions.
- Sophos UTM appliance and Access Points have saved the West Carroll Special School District approximately $50,000 compared to competitors’ costs.
- They’ve also gained wireless security and a better understanding of network usage and performance.