29 nov. 2006
Sophos praised for understanding small business needs
Sophos, a world leader in integrated threat management solutions, announced today that ComputerWorld conducted a product review of Sophos Security Suite for small businesses, focusing on anti-virus and firewall features.
The review concluded that Sophos Security Suite provides powerful centralized management for all client security needs as well as an intuitive interface that can be used by both experienced systems/network administrators and users that have basic desktop support skills. From installation and remote deployment to the central configuration and the reporting and resolution of threats, the reviewer also noted that Sophos designed this product to be easy-to-use and effective in promoting solid small network security.
Sophos Security Suite for Small Business provides reliable protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware and spam. The user-friendly interface allows administrators to monitor virus alerts, manage laptop use and protect new computers. It protects every tier of a network, combining the power of Sophos Anti-Virus and Sophos PureMessage to deliver the best defense for desktops, file servers and email servers.
"Sophos is dedicated to simplifying complex tasks while delivering the best protection available," said John Stringer, product manager at Sophos. "We are pleased that ComputerWorld highly recommends Sophos Security Suite for Small Business."
- For small businesses relying solely on Windows 2000 and better PCs and servers, this product is an excellent solution. For more diverse networks that include Macs and PCs running Windows 9x, it is a good, if not perfect, choice.
- From installation and remote deployment to the central configuration of anti-virus, malware, and firewall features to the reporting and resolution of threats, it's clear that Sophos designed this product to be as easy to use and understand as it is effective in promoting solid small network security.
- Not only is the installation painless, but the initial setup wizard is equally intuitive, identifying each step in the process clearly and with language that virtually anyone proficient in using Windows can understand.
- Sophos really nailed the interface for ease of understanding and use.
- Sophos's anti-virus solution is comprehensive, with features such as genotype and behavioral genotype protection that allow the software to detect potential viruses before definitions for a virus are released.
Download this product review
Les sièges sociaux de Sophos se trouvent à Boston, États-Unis et à Oxford, Royaume-Uni. Pour en savoir plus, consultez notre site www.sophos.fr.