Nukissiorfiit, Greenland’s energy supplier, switched from Novell to Sophos UTM to deliver top-level Internet security to their headquarters, 15 branch offices and 55 remote sites. They now enjoy improved network speed, faster daily processes, as well as a lower IT security costs. Descargar
“ Thanks to the ease of use of Sophos UTM, our IT security costs have dropped dramatically. Most impressively, our Citrix logon time has dropped from 10 minutes to 30 seconds.”
Alu Petrussen, IT Manager
||1 headquarters, 15 branch offices, 55 remote sites|
||Two Sophos UTM 425 appliances at the central location, 16 Sophos UTM 120 appliances at the branches and 50 Sophos RED devices|
- Nukissiorfiit was running Novell BorderManager in a Novell infrastructure until it became a discontinued product.
- With one headquarter location, 15 branch offices and 55 remote sites, maintaining top level Internet security was hard to manage.
- With a Sophos UTM 425 appliance at the central location, 16 Sophos UTM 120 appliances and 50 Sophos RED devices, complete network protection became a reality for Nukissiorfiit’s whole network.
- Furthermore, the user-friendly solution can now be fully maintained in-house.
- Maintenance and daily processes are achieved much faster through the centralized management of the country-wide security devices and dramatically improved network speed.
- Overall, costs for IT security have been reduced as the entire security infrastructure is managed in-house once again.