Descargar Northridge Church & Christian Academy
Northridge found their Cisco firewall difficult to configure and manage. So they switched to Sophos UTM, whose user-friendly interface lets them manage the product in-house. In doing so, they have saved both time and money, plus they can now provide safe, reliable wireless access to hundreds of visitors each week. Descargar
"With Sophos, we reduce our network management costs without ever compromising on security.”
Terrill J. Gilley, Worship & Missions Pastor and Network Administrator
||Illinois, United States|
||250 regular users and 300 additional guest users|
||Sophos UTM with FullGuard subscription AP30 Wireless Access Points Sophos Endpoint Protection - Advanced|
- Northridge needed to protect both its users and also their confidential data. However budget challenges mean they need to handle as much of their day-to-day administration themselves as possible.
- They spent a lot of time and resources managing their Cisco firewall, and they still lost substantial available bandwidth.
- Northridge also wanted to provide secure wireless web access to meet the needs of their users in today’s BYOD world.
- Northridge evaluated solutions from Sonicwall, but selected Sophos UTM and Sophos Endpoint Protection – Advanced.
- After seeing how the Sophos Wireless Access Points are centrally managed through Sophos UTM, they also deployed seven units around the campus, enabling them to offer secure wireless access.
- Through switching to Sophos, Northridge has simplified and unified their security management, and they can handle nearly all of it themselves in-house. This has saved them considerable time, which they consider “the most valuable resource”.
- They have also made real cost savings – a precious resource for any non-profit organization.