Loxam finds a reliable spam management solution with Sophos UTM. And by choosing the virtual appliance option they can optimize their IT Descargar
“ Using Sophos UTM meant we could finally solve the problems caused by an immense load of spam. And thanks to the company’s experience in virtualization, we were also able to safely migrate our whole network into a virtual environment.”
Olivier Hertu, Chief Information Officer
||More than 540 office locations spread across 10 European countries|
||Two Sophos UTM virtual appliances in an active-active cluster combined with UTM Email Protection |
- More than 93,000 spam emails were finding their way into employees’ inboxes every day.
- The heterogeneous network and single-point security solutions led to high expenditure and support costs.
- Laborious management and maintenance was required to keep the complex systems going.
- Sophos UTM impressed Loxam with its reliability and ease-of-use, which reduced ongoing management and support requirements.
- The company chose Sophos UTM virtual appliances as part of its migration of the whole company network into a virtualized environment.
- Sophos UTM has dropped the amount of spam by more than 93%, while operating costs have been cut by 20%.
- The company has reduced the number of physical devices from 10 to just 2 using the all-in-one Sophos virtual appliances.