Descargar Continental Group
La empresa Continental apuesta por la flexibilidad y la gestión central de sus nodos regionales. Sophos UTM garantiza de forma homogénea una alta seguridad y disponibilidad así como un gran rendimiento en sus 144 Internet Outbreaks internacionales. Descargar
“Thanks to the decentralized solution using Sophos UTM appliances we’ve not only improved performance, but also increased our flexibility and reduced our costs without compromizing security.”
Hans-Peter Schober, Head Networks & Communication
||90,000 users at more than 200 locations|
- Previously, Continental staff used nodes on the various continents to access the Internet. This was both expensive and consumed a significant share of the bandwidth available for internal communications.
- Using Sophos UTM they have been able to decentralize Internet access points worldwide.
- Solution partner ENTIRETEC provides all of the high-security Internet access points as a managed service with Unified Threat Management.
- The Continental Group now enjoys significantly better performance.
- The decentralized approach has eliminated the structures and costs associated with a centralized one–instead technology is deployed and costs are incurred only where they are needed.
- Thanks to the distributed Internet links Continental is now far more flexible when they need to expand locations