Clanton Police Department chose Sophos UTM for their network security. It’s ease-of-use means they can cut their administrative burden, while also complying with data security mandates. And as an added plus, because officers can now file reports on their beat, they’ve been able to increase police presence in the city. Descargar
“The Sophos product not only had all the functions we were looking for, it is also simple to use and manage. We don’t want to spend a lot of time playing with our network, as we have other more sensitive tasks to attend to.”
Sergeant Neil Fetner
||Clanton, Alabama, United States|
||Sophos UTM 220 with SSL VPN clients|
- Clanton Police Department needed to completely rework their IT infrastructure, including getting a network security product for the first time.
- As a law enforcement department, Clanton has access to confidential and sensitive information and needs to meet FBI and state mandates regarding protecting this information.
- In conjunction with their security partner they chose a Sophos UTM 220 hardware appliance with SSL VPN clients.
- Officers use SSL VPN clients to connect to headquarters when out working.
- Clanton now has a robust, reliable network security solution that it easy to use. Reducing administrative time and effort.
- Clanton is able to comply with FBI and state data security mandates
- They have increased police presence in the city as officers no longer have to come back to the station to file incident reports but instead they can do so right from their cruiser using Sophos SSL VPN clients.