Descargar Bradish Associates
When insurance broker Bradish Associates needed to buy new antivirus software, VP Jordan Bradish had no intention of going back to McAfee. Its large updates and intrusive pop-ups were too distracting for his employees. He chose Sophos, and hasn’t had to think about network security ever since. Neither has anyone else in the company. Descargar
“Here’s an example of software that does what it’s supposed to do, and doesn’t need anyone to manage it. Out of sight, out of mind. And for antivirus, that’s a good thing.”
Jordan Bradish, Vice President, Bradish Associates
||Arlington Heights, Illinois|
- McAffee Antivirus was too intrusive on system resources
- Bradish required an antivirus that met protection regulations but ran quietly in the background
- An IT consultant recommended Sophos Anti-Virus Small Business Edition based on requirements, price and ease of use
- The solution was deployed with no impact on the end users
- The Sophos Control Center allows users to manage the network form a single location
- Automated alerts are triggered when import issues are encountered, saving time and effort.
- Bradish employees were only aware of the transition to Sophos when the obtrusive McAffee pop-ups stopped.