Descargar The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust switched from using several different IT security vendors to consolidating all their security requirements with Sophos. This has resulted both in improvements to network performance and efficiency, as well as richer features and functionality. Descargar
"The common interface across the endpoint and gateway products means that all our security is now controlled in a much more intelligible way."
Karl Kroger, Senior Technology Support Specialist
- Ipswich Hospital needed a secure and reliable IT system to ensure the smooth daily running of the institution.
- As they hold large amounts of sensitive information, the hospital needed to protect against malware attacks designed to steal data.
- Busy staff required regular and reliable network access without having to consult administrative support.
- They chose to use Sophos to meet all of their IT security requirements.
- Sophos Endpoint protection secures against malware and other threats.
- At the gateway they are using a Sophos Email Appliance to block spam, phishing messages and other email-borne malware attacks. They also have a Sophos Web Appliance to block web-based threats and ensure a secure web browsing experience for all users.
- By unifying network security with Sophos solutions, Ipswich Hospital has seen improvements to network performance and efficiency.
- They have also seen added benefit in the products’ additional features, thanks to the rich functionality at their disposal.