Familia de cursos
Qué puede aportarle este curso
This course will teach you how to install, configure and deploy PureMessage for UNIX on a single server.
This course consists of presentations and practical exercises which will teach you how to install, configure and deploy PureMessage for UNIX on a single server.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing and maintaining Sophos PureMessage for UNIX.
General UNIX systems administration skills and a general understanding of networking and security issues.
- Architecture of PureMessage
- Email spam and anti-spam techniques
- Email virus and anti-virus techniques
- Examples of corporate email management policy
- Understanding prerequisites
- Introduction to PureMessage policy framework
- MTA (Mail transfer Agent) configuration
- Deployment of PureMessage (Single Server)
- Post deployment configuration
- Scheduled tasks
- Generating and distributing report data
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to
- Install and configure a single PMX server
- Implement basic MTA configuration
- Implement basic policy rules
- Describe all significant features of the product
- Perform basic to medium troubleshooting
- Perform general maintenance tasks