Familia de cursos
Qué puede aportarle este curso
This hands-on workshop provides high level technical understanding of Sophos Endpoint Security and Control products.
Learn about the components, how it is deployed across a network, and focus on system configuration, troubleshooting and best practice.
An essential course for all Sophos Anti-Virus administrators
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to Sophos Anti-Virus products and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product to a high level. This hands-on course equips students with knowledge of the components of Sophos Anti-Virus, how it is deployed across a network, focusing on system configuration, troubleshooting and best practices.
Sophos Anti-Virus version 9.0 on Windows 2003/XP/2000
Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows provides complex networks with rapid integrated protection against known and unknown malware and against threats to productivity such as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. It can be centrally installed, configured and monitored across the network, along with Sophos Client Firewall, from a single console. It updates automatically with the latest protection from SophosLabs™.
- Deployment of Sophos Anti-Virus version 9.0 across a Windows network
- Deployment of Sophos Anti-Virus management tools (Enterprise Console and EM Library)
- Advanced administration tasks within Sophos Anti-Virus and Enterprise Console
- Dealing with a virus outbreak
- Examination and certification included
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to
- Install the product in a complex environment
- Prepare recommendations around deployment and best practice in a complex environment
- Resolve issues of medium to moderate complexity
- Identify reasoning behind platform requirements and how to overcome shortfalls in infrastructure
- Describe all significant features of the product; including 'power user/admin features'
- Perform detailed ad-hoc customization to meet requirements
- Identify how to best capture information on complex problems, communicate effectively for resolution and manage resolution path