Ensuring computers accessing your network have security turned on and updated is essential for complete security. Our Network Access Control ensures that every computer complies with your security policies – even computers that are not company-owned.
NAC key features:
- Detect and fix managed endpoint vulnerabilities
- Make sure guest computers meet your security requirements before they access your network
- Prevent unauthorized computers from accessing the network
- Get standard reporting on endpoint policy compliance
- Available from our Endpoint Protection management console
Why Sophos NAC?
Our Network Access Control (NAC) checks computers accessing your network to ensure full compliance with your security policies. NAC makes sure computers, including roaming laptops, are running antivirus, firewalls, and other security applications. It also makes sure that OS service packs are up to date and that Windows Update is active.