Our full-disk encryption protects your data without impacting your users’ performance. It protects your entire hard disk, including the operating system, page files and data. Even if the drive is physically removed, your data is still secure. Our centralized management center gives you complete visibility and reporting on the encryption status of your Mac and Windows computers.
With our management console you can:
- Manage encryption for hard disks, removable media, files saved to network file shares and to the cloud—all from one console
- Set data security policies for groups and devices from a centralized, role-based management console
- Securely store, exchange and recover keys across devices and operating systems
- Access instant, detailed reports and audits to help you stay compliant
- Access reports on both Windows and Mac computers running SafeGuard
- Add and view other SafeGuard Enterprise module activity for even better data protection
Why Sophos Full-Disk Encryption?
Encryption is a very effective way to secure your data – when it’s easy enough for everybody to use. That’s why we provide you with end-to-end encryption that is completely transparent. We’ve made our full disk encryption easy to use and easy to manage. And our encryption is certified to the highest standards, so you can rest assured that all your data is protected.