How to establish a winning security policy
We try to provide you with all you need to protect your data. Along with a great product, a good security policy that helps educate your co-workers and end-users is an essential part of a data protection plan. Fortunately, we can help with that too.
Things you should know
- Determine what data is sensitive to your business, employees, or clients
- Review data flow and determine at what point you lose control of that data. The leading causes of data loss are user error, policy violations and Internet-based threats
- Put automated controls in place: educating users is only the first step.
- Audit, report and verify on a regularly scheduled basis.
- 96% of breaches were avoidable through simple or intermediate controls. (Verizon 2011 Data Breach Investigation Report)
Download the Data Security Toolkit
Get access to free tools and resources to protect your data
Explore our range of Encryption products
Designed to help you protect your business, simply, from end to end