“We have received nothing but positive feedback because our translation agencies can now securely access our network resources with just a few mouse clicks.”
Chris Pyne, Vendor Manager
||About 1,700 clients connected with 900 concurrent users|
||Sophos UTM 525 with Sophos SSL Clients|
- SAP Language Services needed a cost-effective way to enable their translation agencies to connect to the SAP network.
- They needed a simple solution that they could manage centrally as many of their agencies had limited technical knowledge, which meant small issues, like the cleaning lady accidentally pulling a plug out of the VPN router, could take weeks to fix.
- Their two main requirements were hardware independence and ease of use.
- They also needed quick and easy scalability in order to flexibly integrate freelancers into projects.
- After short-listing several solutions and conducting extensive testing, they chose Sophos UTM.
- Key factors in their decision were the user-friendliness of the Sophos UTM and its attractive price-performance ratio.
- SAP Language Services has cut their costs by 50% thanks to Sophos SSL Client’s simple installation and configuration.
- They have reduced third party and personnel expenses by at least 30%.
- They have also made significant time and productivity savings as it now only takes two days to connect external service providers, rather than the previous four weeks.