Download Cirquent Consulting
With 90 percent of Cirquent‘s 11,750 consultants using notebooks and other mobile devices it was essential that the highly sensitive data stored on them is secure. After evaluating McAfee’s Safeboot and Microsoft’s BitLocker they chose Sophos SafeGuard as it best met their requirements. Download now
"The protection of our know-how against theft, loss and industrial espionage through disk encryption was our prime aim."
Marcus Hofl, Infrastructure Consultant
||Munich (headquarters) + offices in Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, and Ettlingen plus subsidiaries in Austria, Switzerland, and the U.K. |
||1,250 notebook + desktop PCs |
||Sophos SafeGuard Device Encryption (hard drive encryption)|
- Cirquent‘s 11,750 consultants hold business-critical and highly valuable information on their laptops and mobile devices – which need to be secured against theft, loss, and espionage.
- 94.3% of all Cirquent consultants work with Windows XP so they needed a solution which, unlike Bitlocker, supported this platform.
- After evaluating different solutions, they choose Sophos as it not only met all their requirements, but was also already being used successfully at one of Cirquent’s shareholders, the Japanese IT company NTT Data.
- Within just eleven weeks, Cirquent had installed the encryption software on 1,250 computers on time.
- On the whole, Cirquent is extremely satisfied with the installation process and the security solution itself.