“Learning how to use the Sophos UTM appliance was a snap, which left me with time to pursue and figure out other activities at the library.
Grant Domingue, IT systems administrator
||Vermilion Parish, USA|
||Library supporting over 50,000 users and with 4,000 computer log-ins a month|
||Sophos UTM with content filter and application control|
- Vermilion Library needed to secure their computers against malware, and also block inappropriate content.
- As they have a mix of public and staff-only computers, they needed a solution that would allow easy set-up of groups and rules.
- With Sophos UTM Vermilion Library can easily manage different user groups and add in exceptions.
- Vermilion Library is now making the most of its bandwidth.
- As Sophos UTM is so easy to use, it has freed up time for Vermilion to focus on other activities.