“ When your IT staff is impressed with a product you know you made the right choice.”
Mark Brophy, director of information technology
||South Carolina, USA|
||Five offices in South Carolina and an IT office in Chicago|
||Sophos UTM and Sophos RED|
- Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney needed to ensure that each office had the appropriate network security in place, particularly as they often deal with sensitive material.
- They also needed to ensure attorneys could connect to the office from any location and that legal teams could set up and secure temporary ‘war rooms’ while preparing for litigation.
- A third requirement was for a cost-effective solution that didn’t require a separate UTM device in each office.
- Turner Padget added Sophos RED to their existing Sophos UTM solution.
- As their roving attorney’s are not always very technical, a huge advantage of Sophos RED is that it can be set-up by anyone.
- The litigation specialist who manages their IT infrastructure at war room sites can now set everything up in less than 20 minutes, giving more time to focus on billable tasks.
- They have been able to reduce costs with Sophos RED as they do not need expensive T-1 or additional UTM subscriptions to secure temporary and other remote locations.
- An added benefit is that, in the event they get hit by a hurricane, they can quickly relocate the attorneys and be up and running using Sophos RED.