“We have had great success with Sophos UTM, we would highly recommend it to anyone.”
Lanny Pauley, Chief Operating Officer
||250-300 users spread out over 16 locations, plus a central administrative office|
||Sophos UTM 320, UTM 220, UTM 120 and UTM 110 combined with VPN tunnels for remote workers |
- The cost of maintaining their widely dispersed network using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) with Cisco Routers was becoming prohibitive.
- The network was becoming slow.
- They also needed to be able to prioritize urgent medical traffic for bandwidth.
- After evaluating NeuroScience Consultants’ needs and researching several options including Barracuda and Cisco’s ASA and PIX appliances, Sophos Partner RemoteWorks recommended the Sophos UTM appliance.
- By switching to VPN overlay with Sophos UTM, NeuroScience Consultants saves over $100,000 a year in networking costs.
- They can now give priority to medical traffic on the network simply and easily.
- And as an added bonus, Sophos UTM has lead to a decrease in malware on the network, saving a tremendous amount of time that was previously spent cleaning it up.