Logansport had been using Sophos UTM when a competitor pointed out a slightly negative review. They then tested both the Sophos and competing product and the results clearly confirmed that they had made the right decision–Sophos UTM gave them the best protection. Download now
“ The [test] results made it clear to us that we made the right choice when we deployed the Sophos UTM appliance.”
Mike Thompson, compliance officer
||Indiana, United States|
||Sophos UTM and Sophos RED|
- Logansport had been running the Sophos UTM when a competitor pointed out a slightly negative review.
- Although happy with Sophos UTM they felt it was wise to evaluate the two products, just to be sure.
- For a month they ran Sophos UTM in front of the competitive product, to see what Sophos missed and the other solution caught. After 30 days the appliances were switched round.
- The test conclusively proved that Sophos UTM provided the best protection and stopped the most threats.
- Since the test Logansport has upgraded one location to a Sophos UTM 525 appliance to meet the growth that location has seen.
- The district also added a new location that was not large enough to warrant a full UTM device. Instead, they deployed Sophos RED at the new location and pushed the security configuration from one of the other locations to this location.