Download School Town of Munster
By switching to Sophos Complete Security the School Town of Munster is saving $35,000 per year, enabling them to keep a job in the IT department. They’re enjoying better performance and protection too. Download now
"Centrally managing multiple aspects of security through Sophos saves us a lot of time and money … With budgets being cut everywhere: in IT, Sophos saved a job."
Jarek Pozdzal, Director of Computer Systems
||Munster, Indiana, USA|
||4000 students, and over 3200 notebooks|
||Sophos Complete Security Suite|
- Cost–Munster has been faced with a $3 million cut in state aid on top of previous cuts that might have led to layoffs.
- Performance–Symantec's Endpoint Client put so much overhead on machines it was taking end users ten to fifteen minutes to turn on their computers
- Protection–Munster needed to protect 2800 notebook computers for school and home use
- Munster first started working with Sophos in 2009 as it was the most lightweight AV solution they’d ever had.
- They consolidated their protection with Sophos in 2012 with the Complete Security Suite. It offered exceptional value and includes enterprise-class endpoint protection, advanced web protection, full-disk encryption, email security, and data protection into one low-cost subscription.
- Munster is saving $35,000 a year since switching to Sophos-enabling them to prevent job loss.
- Being able to centrally manage their protection enables them to save time and effort.
- Munster is enjoying even better protection against threats as the security features are both easy to use and highly effective.