Our device control technology is built into our antivirus client. It helps you reduce the risk of data loss and malware infection by giving you control of removable devices like USB keys, drives and wireless networking devices.
You can control the use of devices with the client that is scanning for malware and controlled applications.
You’ll be able to:
- Stop the spread of malware, like Confickr, that use removable storage as a key method of infection
- Meet a key requirement of any data protection policy by controlling and monitoring devices that are being used in your business
- Find and block the unauthorized use of removable storage devices, optical media drives and wireless networking protocols (i.e., Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and infrared)
- Set a block or allow policy for different groups of computers — for example, allowing the use of encrypted USB keys for your senior managers, while blocking their use by everyone else
- Monitor, manage and report on device usage in the management console alongside virus, firewall and app control alerts
Our device control is included in all of our Endpoint products and suites. Compare our Endpoint solutions to find the best fit for your security needs.