- PureMessage Service not starting, this message maybe seen:
Fails to start with error code 0x80070002 "could not find the
This message maybe seen within debug logging enabled:
ERR: Failed to open VSAPI registry key [SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\VirusScan] Error[0x2]
- Exchange Store Information Service failed to start, you may see one of the following messages:
Unexpected error Message ID: PureMessage has encountered an application error Error: 0x80131500
MSExchangeIS 9565 Virus Scanning "Invalid virus scanner configuration. Unable to start virus scanner. Check the following parameter: Library.
First seen in
PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange
What To Do
- Check that the RTStore.dll file exists in the referenced location:
Note: Before continuing please read our warning about editing the registry in article 10388.
- Open the Registry Editor (Start | Run | Type regedit.exe | Press return) and browse to the following key:
- Confirm that a string key exists called 'Library' with the following value:
- If the key does not exist right-click in the right hand pane and create a new "String Value" with the name as 'Library' and the data value as
- Then attempt to restart the affected service.