Enterprise Console allows you to set an application control policy for groups of computers so you can block or authorize programs.
This article explains how to authorize an application that has been blocked.
What to do
- In Enterprise Console, go to the Policies pane (on left hand side next to main list of computers) and double-click 'Application Control'.
- Double-click the policy you want to change. The Application Control policy dialog box is displayed.
- Click the 'Authorization' tab.
- In the 'Application Type' list, select the application type. Where applications of a particular type are blocked, the 'Current Status' list will say 'Some blocked' or 'Blocked'.
- In the 'Blocked' list, select the application that you want to authorize and use the arrow button to move it to the 'Authorized' list.
- Click 'OK' to add it to the list of authorized applications.