This article describes the enhancements and bug fixes that are provided by the Sophos Mobile Control 3.0.1 patch.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Mobile Control 3.0
This patch provides the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- The synchronization for iOS devices has been improved. When many iOS devices with a short sync interval were configured, performance problems could occur.
- The error "The certificate could not be read. It is not a X.509 certificate." no longer appears when trying to upload a certificate with a short certificate subject.
- The assignment of Wifi profiles with encryption mode set to “Any (Company)” used to fail. New profiles can now be assigned without any problems. To correct existing profiles, open the profile, go to the Wifi configuration, apply it and save the profile.
- If you have several compliance sets defined, the settings are no longer mixed up when viewing or editing them.
How to apply the patch
- Log on to your SMC server as a user with administrative rights.
- Run the "install.bat" file.
- The SMC service will be stopped and restarted automatically after the patch is applied.