This article details the necessary steps required to import an updated license.sql file into your existing Sophos Mobile Control installation.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Mobile Control 3.5
Sophos Mobile Control 3.0
What To Do
- Save the updated license.sql to the desktop for ease of use
- Click Start | Run | C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Mobile Control\tools\Wizard\SMC Licence Update
- Click ... | Browse to the desktop | select the license.sql file | click Open
- Click Check to ensure the new Sync URL is the desired address that is routable via your mobile devices
- Click Update, if successful you will see the following notification: Licence successfully updated. Please wait 30 minutes or restart the SMC service.
- Click Start | services.msc | right mouse click SMCSVC | select Restart