This article describes how to remove the Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) profile and client from an iOS device.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Mobile Control
What to do
Remove the 'Sophos Mobile Control' profile from the iOS device:
- Make sure your device is turned on.
- Open the 'Settings' menu.
- Go to the 'General' options and select it.
- Select the 'Profiles' section.
- Open the profile 'Sophos Mobile Control'.
- Click the 'Remove' button.
- Every profile which was installed via Sophos Mobile Control is now uninstalled and the software is removed.
If the SMC client is installed (this is an optional component) you should also remove it.
- Locate the application on your device.
- Remove the application in the normal way.