The default settings for Sophos Mobile Security are as follows.
These settings are in the following screens on the mobile phone.
1. Scan settings
- Apply exclusions: ON
- Scan archives: OFF
Accessed via Configure|Configure on-demand.
- Enable schedule scan: OFF
- Enable on-access settings: ON
- Report: NONE
- Enable automatic updates: ON
- Check for updates every 'x' hours: 7 HOURS
- Check for updates on billable connection: OFF
- Log size 'x' KB: 300 KB
- Duration 'x' days: 7 DAYS
These are the settings in the following tabbed pages.
- Enable the Today plugin: NO
- Add icon to tray: YES
- Prevent device user configuration: YES
- Scan archives: NO
- Apply exclusions list to on-demand scanning: YES
- Enable on-access scanning: YES
- Enable scheduled scan: NO
- Enable schduled updates: YES
- Update every 'x' hours: 7 HOURS
- Allow use of billable connection for updates if available: NO
- Maximum log size (KB): 300
- Maximum duration (days): 7