When you try to access the quarantine website, you see errors similar to the following.
A server-side error has occurred
Error: Failed to create object (%1!s!)
Description:006~ASP 0177~Server.CreateObject Failed~800401f3NOTE
Sophos Product and version
PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange
What to do
Single user issue
If this issue only happens with one user do the following:
On the computer that is displaying the problem, open Internet Explorer and try to load the following
if this fails try to open
- http:// <server ip address>
If it loads up a page asking for a login, then add http://servername:8081 as a trusted site to Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer security may be blocking it.
The default link sent out for the quarantine has the server name in it.
Global issue affecting all users
If this issue occurs with all users, do the following:
- Go to Start|Run and enter dcomcnfg, click OK
- In Console Root, select Component Services|My Computer|COM+ Applications|DCOM Config
- Under DCOM Config there should be an object named 'SavexWebAgent'. If not, then register the SavexWebAgent by running the following command: C
:\program files\sophos\puremessage\bin\savexwebagent.exe /RegServer
- You should now be able to access the quarantine website.