In some circumstances you may need to remove Sophos Mobile Security manually.
What to do
If Sophos Mobile Security is running, you will first need to stop it.
- Select Start|Settings.
- Tap the System tab.
- Tap 'Memory'.
- Tap the Running Programs tab.
- If Sophos Mobile Security is present in the list, highlight it, and select 'Stop'.
You will then need to remove the files associated with Sophos Mobile Security.
- Select Start|Programs.
- Tap 'File Explorer'.
- Select 'My Device' from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Then select 'Program Files'.
- In the displayed list there should be a folder called 'Sophos'.
- Hold your stylus down on 'Sophos', and select 'Delete' when the option appears.
- Return to 'My Device' in the drop-down menu.
- Select 'Windows'.
- Delete the following files:
- Reboot your device to ensure that everything has been removed.