The Sophos Patch Agent by default logs at logging level 2, though this can be increased for diagnostic purposes. Logging levels are available from 2 (least) to 4 (verbose).
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Patch Agent
What To Do
- Stop the Sophos Patch Agent service (Start | Run | Type:
services.msc | Press Enter).
- Open the Registry Editor (Start | Run | Type:
regedit.exe | Press Enter).
- Locate the below registry key:
HKLM\Software\[Wow6432Node]\Sophos\Sophos Patch Agent\
- Right-click the Logging value and select 'Modify'.
- Enter a decimal value from 2 to 4
- Start the Sophos Patch Agent service.